2个月的奋战,终于完成了《听力突破》栏目的制作。该栏目共有近100篇精心挑选听力材料,分(简单,中级,高级)三个档次。每篇听力材料都制作成3个板块(选择题,复合式听写,听力原文)。请去下载:www.OnshowEnglish.com/listening.htm
have a nice day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
骂人英语
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. Fuck off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我就不相信英语我学不好!!!使用英语思维的武器,从英语内部灭掉英语!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
● 为什么我们做听力训练题的时候,有的句子我们能够听懂,而有的却听不懂?
原因:听懂得句子是我们能翻译成汉语的句子,听不懂得则是我们翻译不出的。
● 为什么我们看美国电影的时候,总是觉得演员讲的话太快了?好像一点也不体谅中国的英语学习者一样!难道他们说的话真是故意加快了吗?——相反他们说的比他们在实际生活中的语速要慢,用字要标准。
原因:我们在试图翻译他们所说的每个单词,把他们说的话都翻译成汉语。所以当我们把第一个单词翻译成汉语时候,他们已经把第十个单词说出来了。
● 为什么我们阅读英语文章的速度犹如蜗牛慢爬一般?为什么绝大多数参加大学英语四级考试的考生在做阅读理解(4篇,外加20道选择题)时,都抱怨文章没有时间来得及看,难道时间真的不够吗?
原因:我们在看到每篇阅读理解的时候,都在一个一个单词的抠,一个一个单词的翻译。总是嚷道,要是不把文章翻译出来,怎能做对后面的阅读理解题目呢!荒谬!难道美国的学生在做阅读理解的时候,也像我们一样把文章都翻译成汉语了!
● 为什么我们鼓起十万分的勇气开始讲英语,但总是结结巴巴,嗯嗯啊啊,磕磕绊绊,半天也说不出一句。(事后,心想:这是在讲英语吗,倒是像是在学结巴!)
原因:我们在说出英语之前,先在大脑中,翻江倒海寻找汉语词藻,穿针引线形成英文句子(此时大脑的运算速度,决不亚于奔4电脑),然后才张嘴喷出。但听者要么抛你而去,要么认为是撞见活鬼了——凝气不动,两眼发直,腮膀发红。
● 为什么我们写的作文老外看得频频皱眉称“NO”,而我们学习者自己频频点头喊“好”?
原因:我们所写得句子,是首先在我们的大脑中用汉语想好的,然后再一个字一个字的翻译成英语。
为什么学了10年,甚至20年英语,还是那么烂呢?听、说、读、写没有那一样能够拿出手?难道我们不够刻苦吗?不够聪明?难道美国的学生也和我们一样痛苦吗?
不!我们学英语的方法从头到尾全错了!——我们始终在学英语的任何时候,都把汉语这个无形的巨大后台放在身旁,我们时刻都坚定地依赖着汉语!这就是原因! 如何解决?→
www.OnshowEnglish.com> 培养英语思维(直觉)的地方!Onshow English Studio
网站内容:VOA每天下载、四六级考题讲解、四级词汇、难句支解、听力突破、笑死人、美音香熏、图片解说短语、中国新鲜事、写作亮点、奇闻怪事、街头美语、四六级真题下载、网络电台、一日异图。
我就不相信英语我学不好!!!使用英语思维的武器,从英语内部灭掉英语!