财经社区女性社区汽车社区军事社区文学社区社会社区娱乐社区游戏社区个人空间
上一主题:有没有人告诉你 下一主题:那些人,那些歌
是狐狸,就能成精!是女人,就能风华绝代!
[楼主] 作者:踏雪而过  发表时间:2007/08/15 11:25
点击:474次

是狐狸,就能成精!是女人,就能风华绝代!------这是《狐狸精修炼宝典》里的一句口号。

"狐狸精,当然首先是要性感的。她要像江南丝绸一样轻薄柔软,像法国香水一样五迷三道。咱们不妨想想《聊斋》里迷倒书生哥哥无数的狐狸精:她们一出场,多半是娇柔软弱的、瑟瑟发抖的、楚楚动人的、小心翼翼的......跟书生哥哥混熟了之后,才开始若有若无地勾眉搭眼,欲拒还迎,接下来,就是烂嚼红绒,笑向檀郎唾,和檀郎围着书桌一边跑一边笑,被众大妈骂作:好一个狐媚子!"书中如是说。

此书是我在新浪读书版面里看到的,书中重点是狐狸精的外在打扮之道。

窃以为,狐狸精的修炼关键不在外在,这是舍本求末,狐狸精应是一种气质,一种情调,一种性感,一种韵味,一种妩媚,一种内涵,一种成熟,一种脱俗!

"如果你很漂亮,请让高雅的气质升华你的美丽;如果你不漂亮,脱俗的气质同样能使你楚楚动人"。

若你拥有动人的气质,你的举止投足,你的浅言轻笑,你的淡扫娥眉,你的粗衣裙裾,都会那么的动人心弦。

一个人的气质,可以是与生俱来,可以是后天修炼而成。

气质受血型,体型,激素,高级神经活动等等的影响,可分为多血质型,胆汁质型,粘液质型,抑郁质型。

了解了自已的先天气质,扬长避短,让自已的性格,气质,修养,容貌,生活态度,闪耀着灼灼光芒。

性感,是美丽,是丰满,是野性;狐狸精的性感在骨子里,诱人而不媚俗。一点异国情调,一点感性与性感,一点醉意,一点涵养野性的心,一点轻舞,一点流波,一点呢喃软语,一点沉浸无边思海,一点率直,一点咬指托腮小动作...

"一个人最后的成熟",马克.吐温说,"是他情调上的成熟"。一个风情万种的女人,一个狐狸精般的女人,是成熟的,是非常情调的。她对于社会的某些压力无动于衷,更具个性,更具活力,更有热情,举手投足间飘移着柔媚眼波,那么诱人,那么不可抗拒。

容貌如花,总会凋零,风情如玉,温润千年

本帖地址:http://club.xilu.com/hnzqz3/msgview-135899-178432.html[复制地址]
上一主题:有没有人告诉你 下一主题:那些人,那些歌
 [2楼]  作者:绕床弄竹梅  发表时间: 2007/08/15 11:40 

我揭发我揭发

踏雪就是一个狐狸精,俺们看过若干张照片,样子非常的性感,很有女人味。

已经不可抗拒了,不能再修炼不能再修炼了。

※※※※※※
别问我是谁

我就是最想你的那个人

[楼主]  [3楼]  作者:踏雪而过  发表时间: 2007/08/15 11:53 

别问我是谁

俺只踏雪而过,雪白无痕

抑或女人,抑或性感,抑或狐狸

修炼无止境

[楼主]  [4楼]  作者:踏雪而过  发表时间: 2007/08/15 11:56 

别想股票

钱太脏

女人怕脏

女人不应有铜臭味

[5楼]  作者:谁染枫林醉?  发表时间: 2007/08/15 12:44 

好一个完美的狐狸……
性感成熟的,韵味妩媚的,内涵脱俗的有情调的狐离。
 [6楼]  作者:远山含黛68  发表时间: 2007/08/15 13:00 

把狐狸精贯彻到低:)
首先向写这篇文章的狐狸精学习,再以东施的勇气,把狐狸精贯彻到低!!坚持到低!!我就不信GG不倒,哈哈:))
 [7楼]  作者:见钱眼不开  发表时间: 2007/08/15 13:06 

好贴啊好贴!
说得好啊!我在社区打滚这么多年,所谓阅人无数,就算没有见过猪走路,也总明白猪肉是啥味道的。一看到楼主的气势,我就觉得楼主同在社区里灌水的那帮小混混有着本质的差别!那忧郁的语调,那熟悉的签名,还有字里行间高屋建瓴的辞藻。没用的,楼主,就算你怎么换马甲都是没有用的,你的亿万拥戴者早已经把你认出来了,你一定就是传说中的最强ID。自从社区改版之后,我就已经心灰意冷,对社区也没抱什么希望了,传说已经幻灭,神话已经终结,留在社区还有什么意思?没想到,没想到,今天可以再睹楼主的风范,我激动得忍不住就在屏幕前流下了眼泪。是啊,只要在楼主的带领下,社区就有希望了。我的内心再一次沸腾了,我胸腔里的血再一次燃烧了。楼主的几句话虽然简单,却概括扼要,一语道出了我们苦想多年仍不可解的几个重大问题的根本。楼主就好比社区的明灯,楼主就好比社区的方向,楼主就好比社区的栋梁。有楼主在,社区的明天必将更好!

[8楼]  作者:见钱眼不开  发表时间: 2007/08/15 13:12 

英文版
it is first to be announced by the fans of the andylau:at see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, my heart can''t be calm once in a very long while, shocking!why would like a son that like?!many years in bbs in horizontal network in my life , from thinking any further can''t there is any a son can move me, have never thought to come in sight of such ingenious and incomparable like this an a son today. floor lord, is you let me comprehending the‘someone outside the person profoundly, there is day outside the day'' this words.thank you ! at see over this son hereafter, i did not replies immediately, because i fear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son.but i replied still, because feel if can''t leave behind at the such fascinating a son own net, that i die too can''t the purpose of name !can leave own net an a matter for is how pride behind at the such fascinating a son!floor lord, beg your pardon my selfish! i know that describe the floor lord you with the how gorgeous words regardless the fascinating degree of a son is all not enough, is all hypocritical, so i think only of to say a:your a son is too good-looking!i would like to the lifetime sees the bottom! this son conceives outline novel, the topic has the mental strategy only, the paragraph is clear, details , fall the rise and fall, the main line is clear, fascinating, mild the extraordinary literature from bottom inside, is witty it may be said, a classic, is a model that my generation should the study. in regard to the angle of the cloak-and-dagger art, this son do not calculate too succes**ul, but it of the experiment is however the far far larger than in meaning the success oneself.positive so-called:" a the horse dashes about, shooting the birds lead the bow, the world is all in my heart!" floor lord really not the is to has boundary new generation to open the mountain strange! i will have disappointed to this community originally, feeling that this community had no the prospect, the in the mind is filled with the woe.but saw your this son, let me producing the hope to the community again.is a fire that you let my in the mind set alight the hope afresh, is you make my heart cold ashes burn again, is you rescued me a stirs the cool stiring the cool heart! i decide originally and can''t return to any a son in the community, but saw your a son, it is what must return that i tell the oneself this son!this is once-in-a-lifetime o.k. stick!heaven contain eye, let me getting the such fascinating and incomparable a son at the excellent the can view in year that living! floor lord, you want to continue diligent!you are the hope of the community!

[楼主]  [9楼]  作者:踏雪而过  发表时间: 2007/08/15 13:12 

谁染枫林醉?

是神

是上帝

是亚当的肋骨

是香草山上的微风

是麦田里金黄的奶酪

[楼主]  [10楼]  作者:踏雪而过  发表时间: 2007/08/15 13:16 

晕~~~~~~~~~~~

俺是狐狸

你是女人

风华绝代的女人!